- Cookies Policy
- Linking Policy
- Terms And Conditions
- Privacy Notice to California Users
This Agreement sets forth the limited permission that Sapporo USA, Inc. (the "Company") grants for providing a "hyperlink" or pointer between www.sapporousa.com and www.sapporobeer.com (the "Website") and another's website. If you hyperlink your web site to the Website, you agree to be bound to the terms of this Agreement. Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that:
- Your website may be accessed only by adults who are at least 21 years of age and who are accessing the Website from a jurisdiction where the consumption of alcohol is legal.
- Your website will comply with the laws, local industry codes and regulations imposed by the governments of the markets in which our products or your products are marketed or sold.
- Your website does not encourage, sponsor or condone intoxication or illegal activities of any kind, including but not limited to under-age drinking and drunk driving, or the excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- You will link by using only standard text hyperlinks.
- You may not link by using any trademark, service mark, logo, or other proprietary images, brand names, icons or other intellectual property of the Company.
- Your website will not use religious or other cultural symbols in a way that is likely to offend a particular religious or ethnic group or country.
- Your website will not use sexual slang, situations or depictions, or exploit the human form in any manner that offends standards of decency.
- You do not and will not assert any copyright or other intellectual property ownership or other interest or right over any portion of the Company's intellectual property.
- You will not use the link on any web site that disparages the Company, its products, services or intellectual property, or those of its affiliates.
- You will not use the link on any web site that contains, or links to any other web sites that contain obscene, discriminatory, offensive, political or pornographic material of any kind.
- You will not create frames around the Website or its pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Website.
- You will link only to the Website's opening page, and will not bypass the pages requiring the viewers of the Website to verify their ages.
- You may link to the Site only by accepting this Agreement and by providing the information requested in the registration form below.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates harmless from and against any claims for damages or other claims, asserted against them, including without limitation all indirect liability claims, consequential damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal fees) arising from your web site being linked to the Website.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and to seek the appropriate remedies against any action by you that does not conform to these terms and conditions.
- You have entered into this Agreement as a matter of your own free will, and that you will not challenge the validity of this Agreement or its binding effect or enforceability.
- Upon the termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately remove any and all links to the Website from your web site(s).
- This Agreement cannot be modified except in a writing signed by both parties. This Agreement is subject to the substantive laws of the State of New York and the state and federal courts resident therein.
- You agree to be subject to the personal jurisdiction of the State of New York, County of New York, and the federal court in Manhattan, New York with respect to this Agreement. No waiver of any right or action by either party shall be deemed a waiver of any other right or action, or of a continuing waiver of the right or action.